Public sector bodies are now required to post online the names and compensation paid to:
- all board members; and
- employees who earn over $125,000.
This is a requirement under the Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act, which applies to:
- agencies, boards and commissions governed by the Alberta Public Agencies Governance Act;
- independent offices of the Legislature;
- employees of Covenant Health; and
- other entities identified in the regulations.
The first posting is required by June 30, 2016.
You may search the contents of a column by clicking on the icon. Columns can also be sorted by clicking on the column title.
Note: this data is also available in CSV format.
Questions about this disclosure may be directed to the Executive Director, Human Resource Services, Treasury Board and Finance.